Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The Howard

SETLIST
What am I Supposed To Do - I've Got A Meaning - Disco Girl - All In - Time - Coming Around - Redstripe - Silhouette Sunshine

Where do I really start with this gig? It really was a great night!
We were supported by The Golden Age and Vigilante Wing, both great bands. I love the new TGA sound, I think 6 months down the line they're gonna be a great band with the new songs they have planned.

Anyway somewhere around 10.20 we went onstage, the place was rammed and along with the old faces there was a lot of new, which is always great to see. James kicked off What Am I Supposed To Do, and that's it, we're off. Two brand new songs to kick the set off, clever or suicide? They went down a storm followed by Disco Girl the audience were into it, dancing heads ad smiling singing faces were all I could see, well apart from Robs' bass head which flew past my nose very close twice. haha.

By the time we got to Redstripe I was just getting into it, looked down and realised it was the penultimate song, gutted. Redstripe went down really well.

Everything after that was a bit of a blur, Dan announced Silhouette Sunshine, thanked the audience, we started playing, lots of people dancing, Jimmy and Ali at the front, a stage invasion, Dave's in with the crowd dancing, TGA Indy's playing keys TGA Rich is on the drums with our kid. haha, songs over, massive cheers and that's that.

We worked hard on the new songs and the set, I recon it paid off but the works not over by any means, a day off then back in rehearsal Wednesday with more new songs. Cannot wait for Wednesday, the hard work and the build up is worth it when you see that amount of people dancing to songs we are playing.

peace.

Ben.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home